|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 12:04|
Project Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Leading UK Construction and Civil Contractor
One of the UK's most reputable contractors is looking for a Project Manager to work on a major project in Birmingham City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for working on some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
The successful Project Manager will work on a £50m scheme, the project in question is a multimillion pound high rise, commercial scheme.
This company has a varied portfolio of projects in the Midlands and including commercial, student accommodation, high rise, mixed use and leisure projects and has one of the most prestigious names in the industry.
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience leading projects in excess of £40m from cradle to grave
- Main Contractor Background
- Experience in R.C Frames / Steel Frame and High-Rise Construction
- Engineering background essential
- Extremely strong client facing and experienced working closely with councils and local authorities
- Stable track record of employment
- UK Driving Licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Associate or graduate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects
- A highly regarded contractor in the building sector
- Supports on-going professional development through its structured Professional Development Programme
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66191. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salford, Greater Manchester
£58000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Other Benefits
£70000 - £80000 per annum + package
Senior Project Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Package
M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Senior M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension