|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 12:33|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Project Manager to work regionally in the West Midlands.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
Working within the construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Ideally have worked on education and healthcare projects, however general construction experience is considered
- Main contractor background is essential
- Stable track record of employment
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Health and Safety experience
- Extensive experience of dealing with sub-contractors
- Awareness of programme constraints and ability to deliver
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Project Manager Remuneration
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Project Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£17 - £18 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£220 - £250 per day
Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Up to £55000.00 per annum