|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 17:37|
£75K per annum
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a growing drylinig contractor to cover a number of sites throughout Central London. The projects will be a mixture of commercial and residential developments with large drylining packages.
The desired experience for the Project Manager:
- Experience working on projects between £2m - £10m is preferable.
- Main contractor or sub-=contractor background is essential.
- Experience working for a drylining sub contractor as a Senior site / Project Manager would be ideal.
- You must have proven success managing and delivering high-value drylining packages is essential
- Proven success managing a small team on site.
What's on offer for the right Project Manager?
- £70,000 - £75,000
- Car / Travel allowance
You will require SMSTS and CSCS card which are valid and in date to be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing drylining sub-contractor and take control of a team. You will be joining a friendly and dedicated team on a number of major projects where you, as the Project Manager, will be leading when it comes to drylining packages.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel, bonus, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare