The opportunity presents itself for a Project Manager to be part of a Top Tier Contractor based in the North West, working within the rail sector.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading multiple Heavy Civil based projects surrounding Rail.
This is a great opportunity for a Rail based Project Manager, who is looking to grow within a reputable Top Tier Contractor that has a reputation of having a great working culture.
Our Expectations of You:
- Liaise with the Project Managers to ensure that the construction resource pool is an appropriate size, with an appropriate blend of skill-sets, for the projected workload.
- Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontractors when required.
- Ensure that the construction and installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and man-hour budgets.
- Guarantee that all construction and installation activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensure that the duties of the Principal Contractor are discharged in accordance with the CDM Regulations.
- Confirm that all temporary and permanent construction and installation services are carried out to the highest quality.
- Interface with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of the project from solution stage constructability through construction, installation, commissioning and handover to the client.
What We Hope You Can Evidence
- Previous experience in the role of project manager for a main contractor working predominantly on Rail Civils
- Previous experience working on geotechnical and civil engineering schemes including but not limited to the following; Bridges embankments and cuttings requiring re-grade or slope stabilisation works
- Planning and delivering all elements of drainage associated with the infrastructure including track drainage and culvert replacements utilizing blockades and engineering trains
- Successful management of Sub-Contractor packages undertaking soil nailing and rock fall prevention netting
- Experience in maximising opportunities of value engineering and identify synergies to release efficiencies to the client.
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Project Manager please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £80000 - £90000 per annum
Project Director - Manchester - North West Main Contractor I am loo...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant - James Fox Site Manager required - Manchester - Up to £...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant: James Fox Position: Permanent Site Manager Location: No...
Wembley, Middlesex, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, healthcare
Site Manager Site Manager | West London | Residential Developer The...