|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 10:32|
Urgent need for a Senior Project Manager within a large regional main contractor - £65,000 + package - Yorkshire
I'm recruiting for an urgent vacancy within a leading regional main contractor based in South Yorkshire which offers a basic salary of up to £65,000 + full package.
This contractor are a leading competitor in the regions they cover, working on new-build & refurb public and private sector projects up to £15m. They have previously completed several student accommodation projects; schools and leisure centres.
As Senior Project Manager you will work as a lead PM on some of their largest and most complex projects. You will be involved front-end in pre-construction and occasionally the bid effort before going on to deliver any schemes which are successful tendered.
This contractor offer the exciting opportunity to join a contractor who have real growth plans in the area and a solid financial base with which to do so in their other more established regions.
As Senior Project Manager you will get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £65,000
- Benefits package including car/allowance + holidays + healthcare
- Potential to step into Contracts Manager roles down the line as the company grows
As Senior Project Manager you must:
- Have significant experience in managing private and public sector construction schemes from start to finish
- Be able to evidence strong career progression throughout your career
- Have a varied project history and a good knowledge of local sub-contractor and supply chain base
- Have excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills
- Have a client facing approach and the ability to form relationships at all levels
- Have CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid in date
- Have worked pre-construction and delivery based on new-build/refurb construction jobs over £5m
This urgent requirement is a very attractive prospect for any proven Project / Senior Project Managers in the Yorkshire area who are looking for a well-paid and promising role with an established company. If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch - you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411222 for a confidential chat.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel, bonus, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare