|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car + pension + health & more|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 16:34|
Circa £55k total package
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to work on a variety of prestigious developments, in and around Central London.
This is newly created position that will offer a career orientated Project Manager the chance to work with a leading business, with an exceptional reputation, on wonderful and interesting projects, and they have a very large, health order book of work. This role is for a delivery-based Project Manager to lead the project through to completion.
The successful PM will be assisting the Project Director on a range of task including:
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes, etc
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Producing project plans
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
Other responsibilities, to include:
- Preparing presentation materials for client pitches, etc
- Inputting key information into the internal database
Experience required for the Project Manager position:
- Experience working for a large consultancy practice is advantageous.
- Solid understanding of both JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Longevity with previous employers.
- Strong track record of delivering complex new build and/or fit-out projects on residential, commercial, retail projects.
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture.
- Project Manager across mixed use / residential led schemes.
- Previous experience managing a team of Assistant PMs and Project Managers
This is an exciting career prospect for a Project Manager looking to take on their projects, add to their experience and take their career to the next level within one of the most reputable consultancies in the world.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension and more
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare, 25 days A/L
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum