|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 14:34|
High Rise Project Manager Needed for Top-Tier National Contractor!!!
I need an experienced Construction Project Manager to work in the Greater Manchester / Merseyside area. This national contractor has a focus on education, healthcare and leisure projects, and is looking to strengthen their growing high rise team with knowledgeable, technically sound project managers.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for high rise experienced Project Managers who are looking for the chance to help drive out a growing sector.
- The successful Project Managers will have strong High Rise Construction backgrounds
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Located local to both Merseyside & Manchester
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Comp car/Car allow + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days Holiday
If you would like more information on this position, or other construction vacancies, please call James Fox on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum