|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 09:50|
I have a requirement for a Project Manager to join a top main contractor, to work on highways projects up to £50 million based from a regional office in Cheadle with travel from Crewe to Rochdale.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Highways, Utilities, Energy, Commercial, Education, Health, and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
The successful Project Manager will have a strong civil engineer background working with a tier one contractor on projects in excess of £20 million. With very successful relationships with various clients you will have long term work and progression within the area.
Project Manager Requirement:
- Experience working as a Project Manager within a main contractor environment is essential
- Hold a current driving licence and CSCS card.
- Have a good working knowledge of current H&S Legislation
- Have a track record of solution orientated approach to issue resolution
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks
- Have experience at producing detailed records and correspondence for commercial recovery.
Project Manager Package:
- Basic salary of up £65,000 depending on individual experience
- Package including: company car/car allowance, pension, healthcare
If you would like more information on the Project Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are a diversity and equality recruiter.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel, bonus, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare