Urgent Project Manager vacancy - up to £65k - top-tier Contractor - Manchester
I've just registered a Project Manager vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for a PM to join their Manchester based division and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £10m - £30m.
This is an opportunity to join a consistent regional base for a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. Their client base includes Universities, MOD, Local authorities & private sector commercials.
As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion. You will work alongside some of the top Site & Pre-con management staff in the region.
As the successful Project Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary exceeding £60k + package for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. car/car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to prestigious D&B projects to £30m in value
As the successful Project Manager you will:
- Have a proven track record on complex D&B construction schemes from start to finish, with experience on schemes £10m+
- Preferably have worked on Education, MOJ, University or Education schemes
- Have demonstrable experience of working on the pre-construction phase of large D&B schemes as a Project Manager
- Have experience on 2 stage tenders and NEC types of contract
- Hold a professional qualification in a construction related subject of HNC level at least
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have at least 5 years working as Project Manager for a reputable regional or top-tier main contractor
- Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships of all levels
As well as a generous starting salary, this Project Manager position offers the chance for any proven candidates to enter a very well respected company and gain access to some of the most exciting projects in Manchester. If you are interested then please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call James on 0161 2411222 to find out more, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Project Manager | Consultancy| Central London £45,000-£55,000 plus ...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy I am...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Leading Consulta...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Project Manager: Position: Project Manager Location: Manchester Sal...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £80000 - £85000 per annum
Position: Project Director Location: Manchester City Centre Salary:...