|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 10:58|
Urgent Project Manager vacancy - up to £65k - top-tier Contractor - Manchester
I've just registered a Project Manager vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for a PM to join their Manchester based division and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £10m - £30m.
This is an opportunity to join a consistent regional base for a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. Their client base includes Universities, MOD, Local authorities & private sector commercials.
As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion. You will work alongside some of the top Site & Pre-con management staff in the region.
As the successful Project Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary exceeding £60k + package for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. car/car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to prestigious D&B projects to £30m in value
As the successful Project Manager you will:
- Have a proven track record on complex D&B construction schemes from start to finish, with experience on schemes £10m+
- Preferably have worked on Education, MOJ, University or Education schemes
- Have demonstrable experience of working on the pre-construction phase of large D&B schemes as a Project Manager
- Have experience on 2 stage tenders and NEC types of contract
- Hold a professional qualification in a construction related subject of HNC level at least
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have at least 5 years working as Project Manager for a reputable regional or top-tier main contractor
- Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships of all levels
As well as a generous starting salary, this Project Manager position offers the chance for any proven candidates to enter a very well respected company and gain access to some of the most exciting projects in Manchester. If you are interested then please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call James on 0161 2411222 to find out more, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance