|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2017 14:41|
Project Controls Manager.
Highly competitive salary depending on experience - plus generous benefits package.
At Project Resource we are working with a major Consultancy who are keen to take on a Project Controls Manager. They are eager for candidates who are looking to progress their career as well as having a range of experience working for Consultancies.
- Oversee an agreed scope of work including the workload of a team or contractors; ensuring allocated work is completed/resources are fully utilised in order to deliver against an agreed programme of work
- Work within established systems to independently produce schedules and cost plans and track and manage budgets, highlighting variances in order to produce management information
- Deliver a number of small to medium scale project or programme controls work, ensuring appropriate use of resources and budgets to deliver the required scope of work within set deadlines
- Strong experience as a Project Controls Manager
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
- Commercial acumen and the ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Expert' level expertise in service capability.
- Massive company
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Excellent career progression
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR3511 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business