|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||€65000 - €80000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 10:59|
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 + Accommodation + Flights + €50 tax free living allowance per day
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: JR667301
A Specialist data centre fit out contractor is looking for Fit Out Project Managers for data centre projects throughout Europe in Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, and Denmark.
The Project Manager will be working on fit-out projects for some of the largest data centre projects in Europe and will report directly into either the Construction Director or Regional Manager.
You will be based on site with rotation being 10 days in country, 4 days home and flights all paid for. Accommodation will be provided by the contractor, and a €50 tax free living allowance is paid per day in addition to you salary.
Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Project Manager will involve the following:
- Achieve performance against contract budget, programme, quality, and health and safety.
- Plan and manage project satisfactorily through to retention release.
- Help to develop project staff.
- Manage project team including design and supply chain to ensure safe delivery of project(s) on time and within budget to stated quality and client's satisfaction.
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date. Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings. Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
- Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.
Project Manager Requirements
The ideal Project Manager:
- MUST have recent fit-out experience
- Ideally have worked on data centre projects recently
- Good knowledge of design procurement, construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials
- Knowledge of measurement and valuation and understanding of claims and L&E
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/material procurement.
- Knowledge of Management Systems, Standards and Specifications, and Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies, Procedures and Industrial Relations
To apply for the position of Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance