|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£46000 - £50000 per annum + + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 14:56|
Senior Site Manager within a large regional main contractor - £45,000 + package
I'm recruiting for an urgent vacancy within a leading regional main contractor based in the North West which offers a basic salary of up to £45,000 + full package.
This contractor are a leading competitor in the regions they cover, working on new-build & refurb public and private sector projects up to £60m. They have previously completed several student accommodation projects; schools and leisure centres.
As Senior Site Manager you will work as Number 2 on large jobs or as Number 1 on a smaller project, reporting into an offsite Contracts Manager. You will work closely with the site team and sub-contractor labour and manage day to day site activity.
This contractor offer the exciting opportunity to join a contractor who have real growth plans in the area and a solid financial base with which to do so, from their other more established regions.
As Senior Site Manager you will get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000
- Benefits package including car/allowance + holidays + healthcare
- Potential to step into more senior roles in line with company growth
As Senior Site Manager you must:
- Have significant experience in site managing private and public sector construction schemes from start to finish
- Be able to evidence strong career progression throughout your career
- Have come through an engineering, trades or education background
- Have a construction related qualification
- Have a varied project history
- Be able to manage short term programs reporting into seniors on progress
- Have excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills
- Have CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid in date
This urgent requirement is a very attractive prospect for any proven Senior Site Managers in the North West who are looking for a well-paid and promising role with an established company. If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch - you can email me on email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411222 for a confidential chat.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salford, Greater Manchester
£58000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Other Benefits
£70000 - £80000 per annum + package
Senior Project Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Package
M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Senior M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension