PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION:
Role: Project Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 plus package
Location(s): Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Nottingham
My client is looking for SEVERAL experienced Project Managers that will have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects.
Projects vary in value from £10m to in excess of £60m and are across a range of sectors including industrial,
retail, Student Accommodation, Private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit-out.
They have several schemes starting in Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham and Coventry
* Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
* Main point of contact for the Client team.
* Responsible for overall management of programming.
* Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site.
* Report progress on projects, including financial reporting with assistance of the team.
* To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
* Monitor that the Site and Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
* Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
* Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
* Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions.
* Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience And Qualifications
* Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
* SMSTS and First Aid at Work
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong team leadership skills
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
* Proven Longevity with Previous Employers
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful. The Application Process:
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Stockport, Greater Manchester, £60000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant - James Fox High Rise Project Manager Needed for Top-Tie...
North West London, London, £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Site Manager - Construction Location: North West London - Pa...
Senior Project Manager
Leicestershire, England, £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION: Role: Senior Project Manager...
Senior Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £65000 - £72000 per annum + Package
NEW VACANCY - OF HIGH PRIORITY Senior Project Manager A highly succ...