|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £68000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2018 12:15|
NEW VACANCY - OF HIGH PRIORITY
A Large regional contractor based in Manchester have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to deliver some of the projects they have in the pipeline.
The company offers a great opportunity for a Project Manager who is handing over project/s at present. As they are not in an immediate rush, with the majority of their works ready to start around January/February 2019
Types of projects that will be delivered:
- Residential apartments
- Student Accommodation
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have a stable background with Tier 1 and 2 contractors
- Experience in being a number 1 on £25m+ Projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Residing within a commutable distance to Manchester
- Circa £68,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Project Management position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's