|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare, 25 days A/L|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 12:19|
Project Manager | Trowbridge
This is a unique requirement come in with a company who specialise in the assembly of rail vehicle systems. They are a manufacturer for all types of rail vehicles from trams to high speed trains, offering systems from breaking technologies to air conditioning.
As a company, they have a global presence with over 30 offices around the world and are renowned for their product expertise. Within the UK, they have over 500 staff and are looking for a Project Manager to join their head office located near Swindon/Bath.
My client is willing to be flexible and will consider Project Managers with no prior experience in this sector, therefore it is a great chance to change your career and peruse something completely new and unique.
Key duties and responsibilities:
This role will require you to communicate up and down stream end clients and engineers. You will be responsible to lead the planning and implementation of Rail OE projects through to successful completion.
- Provide leadership and support to the project
- Quality assurance and Risk
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Act as the prime point of contact for the
- Manage the project budget and
- Track project deliverables using appropriate
- Monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders.
- Manage change effectively both internally and
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- Must have direct experience in a Project Management capacity.
- Experience in managing technical projects at a system level.
- Ideally degree qualified in engineering and technical.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a Project Manager
- Experience in a rail project environment is preferred.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, change management, Risk management and
- Present well and a good communicator.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management (APM certified).
Renumeration for this Project Manager position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- pension (company contributing 6%)
- Life cover
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus.
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Project Manager | Chippenham
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum