|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 09:06|
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy business as a Project Manager based in Central London.
The consultancy are looking for an individual with 4 or more years post qualification experience. The Opportunity has become available due to numerous projects being acquired in Commercial/Offices, Residential, and Retail sectors. Therefore experience in two of these sectors is essential.
They are looking for a confident individual who is capable of heading their own project from start to finish while learning and accepting an array of challenges. The successful candidate will be client facing and well spoken.
- Education / Qualifications or experience to support a job at this level such as a degree in project management, ideally the candidate will be working towards or have aspirations to complete a chartership or become a member of a relevant professional body.
- Being a multi-sector consultancy, experience in other sectors outside the three above are relevant and will support your application.
- 4 or more year's relevant industry post qualification experience.
- Well organised and able to programme multiple projects at a time.
- Good soft skills and client facing skills appropriate for project manager role.
- The ability to manage an entire project throughout its life cycle.
Why is this a great job for you?
- Dynamic role which offers a wide variety of project types for high profile clients.
- Role at a widely acknowledged business, with prospects to progress within and an industry leading retention rate.
- Excellent Benefit packages available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
West Midlands, England
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus and pension
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus & more
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension