|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £425 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 19:02|
Senior Project Manager
Job Ref: DR64844
Contract: 12 months plus
Rate: £350 - £425 a day
A unique opportunity to work client side as a Project Manager overseeing multiple projects at once ranging from £200K up to £3Million. My client is open to background/bias however the Project Manager would need to demonstrate experience managing/overseeing all disciplines.
The Project Manager reports to the Client Side team. In this role, you'll be leading the development of multiple smaller valued projects across the UK but based from the office near Heathrow. UK travel to site will be required from time to time. The Project Manager will be responsible for project oversight, contractor relations, budgeting, organisation and implementation scheduling of the projects and reporting. The role will be required to work closely with a variety of team member's co-ordinating and reporting progress.
The suitable Project Manager will have good interpersonal and strong leadership skills as well as in depth understanding of the construction industry, project management and commercial acumen. This needs to be combined with experience working in a complex, international, matrix environment.
- Project management from contract award to completion
- Establish Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Work closely with the Customers to develop and refine requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and functions to execute the programme
- Hold weekly Programme Management Meetings to review the programme
- Hold regular Risk, Issue and Opportunity Management meetings with all stakeholders
- Hold regular meetings with Sub-contractors to ensure schedule adherence
- Ensure contractors are meeting the contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress and represent the client at site project meetings
- Draft work statements and work with Supplier Management to release contracts, support negotiations and manage change orders
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Ensure correct permits and licenses, insurances are held by contractors
- Establish project cash flow and monitor and track project costs
- A degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- A recognised Project Management certificate qualification.
- Commercial Fit Out project experience is highly desirable.
- Any Ministry of Defence or Aviation project experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- NEC & JCT contract experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Security Cleared or the ability to obtain Security Clearance is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Ability to work with and report to team members at all levels of the organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be client facing.
If you are interested in the role of Client Side Project Manager, please submit your CV to Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd in the first instance quoting vacancy DR64844. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Senior M&E Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland
£60000 - £80000 per annum + 30% tax free + accommodation + rotation