|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 13:17|
City of London
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Job Ref: HH679462
A large multi-disciplinary Consultancy requires a Project Manager to work on complex data centre projects. As the Project Manager, you will be working on hyper-scale data centre projects from cradle to grave acting as the Project Coordinator for MEP. Data Centre projects are based across Europe for both large self-build end clients as well as co-lo clients.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager or Project Coordinator to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy. You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit sites throughout Europe for client visits. Included is a generous benefit package including private medical, pension, bonuses, company car, and many other benefits.
Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Project Manager will involve the following:
- Assisting with the overall success of the project from start to finish
- Stakeholder Management and to provide strategic project advice to clients
- Managing and delivering all data centre projects from cradle to grave
- Maintaining regular communication of project information with both the team and clients, both in meetings and written formats.
- Ensuring KPI's are met to a high standard:
- Adhering to the highest quality standards
- Ensuring the client's objectives are met and relationships are maintained
- Monitoring finances and advising on any cost issues
Project Manager Requirements
The ideal Project Manager:
- Experience working for a Consultancy or Client Side is essential
- 3-5 years' experience as a Project Manager on large scale construction projects in the UK or Europe
- Recent data centre construction project experience is essential, ideally within the last 5 years
- Either CSA/MEP background, but must have MEP experience on projects.
- Must offer experience as Project Coordinator
To apply for the position of Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Benefits Package