We require a Project Manager to play a key role within its Multi-disciplinary design team for the Restoration and Refurbishment of the Palace of Westminster and the associated Northern Estates programme.
This company are covering the design for the project and potentially have positions for 10 years on this very prestigious project. You will NEED to be able to be Security Cleared for this position.
This company are a large consultancy who operate in multiple countries. You would join an 100+ team working on the project currently and would be involved in one of the most prestigious projects currently in the country.
About the role:
· You will need to be familiar with design processes and design drawings, to a stage where you are easily able to communicate through them.
· You will need to have traditional build experience, within an NEC contract.
· You will need to be familiar with the workings of an NEC contract.
· You will need to be a confident communicator, with great verbal and written communication.
· Security Clearance is necessary with the project, so you will need 3 years UK employment experience with no gaps of longer than 4/5 months.
· Listed project experience is desired, though not essential.
· You will need excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience of schedule management within context of the NEC3 PSC
· Design team experience preferable
· High standards of logic, dependency, numerical and related analytical skills
· Concise, clear and accurate written and verbal communications
· Collaborative team contributor
· An APM PQ qualification or similar is advantageous
The salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and level of seniority.
To apply for this wonderful job opportunity please call Anthony Moore on 0118-952-2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000 - £70000 per annum + competitive benefits package
PROJECT MANAGER - SOLIHULL The Opportunity: Due to several recent c...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £70000 - £72000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension & Other Benefits
Position: Project Manager Location: North West Salary: £70,000 - £7...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £60000 - £65000 per annum
Urgent Project Manager vacancy - up to £65k - top-tier Contractor -...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Benefits
Project Manager City of London Salary: Up to £60,000 + Car Allowanc...