|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£69000 - £73000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 12:17|
Project Manager - Midlands
Company: Tier 1 Main Contractor
Location: Birmingham (site based)
Salary: Circa £70,000 per annum plus a comprehensive benefits package
Due to the award of a number of significant new projects, one of the UK's leading tier 1 contractors has an exciting opportunity for a for a Project Manager to join their Midlands business.
This company works on a variety of prestigious projects ranging from £10m to £100m and their current portfolio includes student accommodation, commercial, healthcare and education schemes.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible leading a project team and ultimately delivering the scheme on time, within budget and to the agreed quality standards.
The successful Project Manager will have the following;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- A successful track record of delivering projects as a number one Project Manager at a value of £20m+ from start to finish.
- A good mix of commercial construction project experience.
- CSCS Managers Card required.
- Educated to Degree standard in a relevant subject (desirable).
- MCIOB status (desirable).
- Highly desirable employer with excellent staff retention.
- An opportunity to work on high value, prestigious projects.
- Non-sectorised company, so you will always have a varied range of jobs.
- Strong pipeline of work in the Midlands area.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
The Application Process
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV/application to email@example.com
Due to the high number applications we receive it is not always possible for us to contact all applicants. If we do not contact you within three working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file for consideration of future opportunities.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's