Salary: €80,000 - €95,000 + Accommodation, Travel, and Living Allowance
Job Ref: HH674101
An international fit-out contractor is actively recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team and gain experience in the rapidly growing data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
On offer is the opportunity to travel to Denmark on a 2-week rotation, competitive base salary (dependent on experience), accommodation (shared) will be provided, flight allowance, and a living allowance (€11,750 net per annum).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Manager
The Project Manager will:
- Consider all tender documentation, then interpret and act accordingly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strategies, solutions and methodologies for future projects
- Improve and develop construction techniques, sequences of work to deliver the most optimal quality solution
- Aiding with tendering (reviewing, attending interviews, and participating in meetings)
- Co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Produce accurate written work to strict project deadlines and the highest quality standards
- Plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and tenders.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
- Experience of planning and programming
- Attendance of pre and post tenders
Requirements of the Project Manager
The following will be expected of the Project Manager:
- Must offer a proven track record in delivering projects for a sub-contractor, be that for a fit-out contractor or having come from a trades background.
- Proven recent experience (ideally 3 years +) as a CSA biased Construction/Project Manager
- CSA (civils, structural, or architectural) bias
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Recent experience on technical/heavy construction projects is desired
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Project Manager opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy I am...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £60000 - £65000 per annum
Urgent Project Manager vacancy - up to £65k - top-tier Contractor -...
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
Project Manager Project Manager | City of London | Consultancy This...
London, England, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Project Manager A specialist infrastructure and utilities company i...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £60000 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Benefits Package
Project Manager A Project Manager vacancy has become available with...