|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 12:16|
Project Manager | North London | £350 per day
This is a Freelance Project Manager requirement with a medium-sized construction company who deliver bespoke development and refurbishment works to the highest standard, throughout Central and Greater London.
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a high-end residential project based in North London. This project is just entering the fit-out phase and they are looking a PM to take it through to completion.
This is an immediate start paying up to £350 per day.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- Must have previous experience working as a Project Manager with a main contractor.
- Previous experience working on high end residential or hotel projects.
- Previous experience working on fit out or cut and calve projects.
- Experience working on steel frame work packages
- Minimum HNC level qualification.
- High level of communication skills.
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue-Collar teams with strong people management skills.
- Able to start within 1 week.
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Project Manager | City of London | Main Contractor