|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:27|
Project Manager | Buckingham | Contractor
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager / Employers Agent to work for a multidisciplinary business, who specialise in delivering projects across a range of market sectors including residential, education, healthcare and residential - however the bulk of this company's work is for local authorities and housing associations.
Based out of my client's office in Buckinghamshire, you are working on a range of projects including social housing, regeneration and mixed-use schemes. In a nutshell, you will be taking projects through from inception to completion, working within a small team reporting directly to the Delivery Director.
Key requirements for this Project Manager position
- Must have experience working on residential (public or private), mixed use developments or regeneration.
- A proven track record with liaising closely with clients, contractors and developers
- Able to report on a regular basis on the status of projects and update fee projections
- Must have experience working for a main contractor or developer
- Must be HND qualified or above.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be advantageous.
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 plus package (depending on experience).
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's