|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 10:05|
PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: West Midlands - Worcester
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Award Winning Contractor
Project Manager Opportunity:
Are you a Project Manager looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level? If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining an expanding regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to several recent contract awards, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to work on a £15m new build mixed use development.
The successful Project Manager will be ultimately responsible for delivery of the scheme whilst monitoring quality, health & safety and programme and budgets for the site.
You will directly supervise a site team consisting of direct and indirect labour, whilst maintaining effective and long-term relationships with the client and their representatives.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Company car or allowance, pension, private health, fuel
- Proven track record working as a Project Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Must have managed schemes up to c£15m as project lead
- Must have worked on Mixed Use / Commercial schemes
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent)
- UK Driving licence essential
- Health & Safety trained - CITB or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy #and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's