|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + competitive benefits, bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 17:43|
Central London | up to £50,000| Consultancy
A consultancy, who has been trading for nearly 70 years', is looking for a Project Manager. This company started off as a traditional Quantity Surveying practice, now they have expanded and provide Project Management, Employer's Agent and Cost Consultancy services as well.
Based in Central London, the company work with private developers, housing associations and end-clients on projects within the residential, retail, commercial and education sectors.
Recent projects include:
- Large scale residential build which comprised of over 200 units as part of a £1bn regeneration
- New build luxury residential development 300 high-spec 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Fitout of 3,000 sq ft of a retail banking facility
The successful Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on projects from inception to completion, within an experienced team on sites in and around London.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Consultancy / PQS background
- Longevity with recent employers
- Residential experience is a must, public sector & local authority experience would be advantageous
- Must be articulate and presentable
Remunerations for this Project Manager position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits including a discretionary bonus
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.