My client is looking for Project Managers of all levels to join their expanding water project team based in East Sussex. This opportunity will allow you to join a successful team responsible for the planning, design, delivery, control and closure of a range of projects including water capital investment projects.
- Implement plans to deliver the project objectives
- Develop resource plans
- Establish the cost estimate in line with budget expectations
- Assess project risks
- Lead and motivate project team
- Keep project files in order
- Co-ordinate activities in relation to stakeholder management, change management and project communications
- Monitor project progress
- Ensure CDM regulations are followed
- Degree educated
- NEC3 contract familiarity
- Water or Civil Engineering experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Chartership (preferred)
What's on offer
A basic salary of £35,000 to £65,000 plus package plus a highly competitive package.
If this opportunity is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0118 952 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car,healthcare,pension
I recently got a call from a client - a large regional construction...
West Midlands, £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Project Manager (£55,000 - £65,000) - West Midlands I am working on...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Construction Project Manager required. Specialist interiors contrac...
Coventry, West Midlands, £55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager (Construction) Location: West Midlands / Coventry S...