|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 12:16|
PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Leicestershire - East Midlands
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
Are you a Project Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an expanding organization? If so, this could be the job for you…
You will be joining an expanding main contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way!!
Due to several recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of several ambitious Project Managers.
Reporting into a Construction Director, you will work on a Student Accommodation scheme in Leicester. With several other new commercial and mixed-use schemes in the East & West Midlands also due to start over the next 12 months. Typical project values range from £7M - £40M
A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- An experienced Project Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving License
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's