|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 16:07|
Leatherhead| £45k - £50k | Resi Contractor
A new and upcoming bespoke residential contractor is looking for a Project Manager. Established just over 5 years ago, this company are already winning awards for providing bespoke, high end residential services. Working with private clients in affluent areas of London and Surrey, this company are focused on building a brand.
Based near to Cobham in Surrey, this company is looking for a Project Manager to join their small knit team and be part of a growing company that has already been very successful.
Recent projects include:
- Renovating a historic residential building that overlooks Hyde Park
- Bespoke fitout of a 3 - storey home in Mayfair
- Refurb of an exclusive residency in Belgravia
The successful Project Manager will have the opportunity to work for a private company that takes pride in providing a professional service and approaches every project with attention to detail and precision. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further training & experience, receive a competitive salary that includes a package and join a company on track to be one of the top in the industry.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have high end residential experience
- Able to follow a process through to completion
- Have a patient nature and be professional in your work
- Be comfortable in a small close-knit team
- Longevity with previous employers is a must
Salary and Benefits for this Project Manager position:
- Salary between £45k - £50k (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Competitive benefits package
- Career development and further learning
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.