|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Extremely competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 09:48|
PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Leicestershire - East Midlands
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
Are you a Project Manager looking for that next step in your career or a Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge, if so this is an excellent opportunity to join an Award Winning Contractor!
You will be joining a company that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way!!
Reporting into a Construction Director, you will work on an £18m Student Accommodation scheme in Leicester. With several other new commercial and mixed-use schemes in the West & East Midlands also due to start over the next 12 months. Typical project values range from £7M - £40M
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unrivalled career progression
- An experienced Project Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving License
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's