|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 10:26|
Project Manager | Consultancy | London
This Project Manager role is with one of the UKs leading construction consultancies - they are a well-known brand and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
You will be joining a driven client-focused team that deliver some of London's most iconic and exciting schemes, including complex mixed-use developments, high end hotel conversions and massive residential schemes for leading developers.
Initially, you will be delivering projects within the residential sector, but this role will also have scope for working across as range of industry sectors. This company are a strong believer of personal and professional growth and will provide RICS approved structured APC training and a flexible but structured career path.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
- A degree in Project Management or a relevant field.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Experience with working on projects of with values exceeding £20m+
- Experience delivering residential, commercial mixed-use projects throughout the whole build lifecycle.
- Must be well-presented and a clear communicator
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 plus package (depending on experience).
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's