|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Start Date:||April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 09:08|
PROJECT MANAGER- CONSTRUCTION
Location: East Midlands based projects
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 plus package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client is a highly successful, established award winning main contractor, due to several recent contract awards they are now looking to strengthen their operations division with the addition of a Site Manager and a Senior Site Manager
My client works across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £50m.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
You will work on a £20m Commercial scheme in Derby with several other new build schemes in the Midlands also due to start over the next 12 months. Typical project values range from £3M - £20M
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- An experienced Senior Site Manager looking for the next step or a Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #2590PM. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.