|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:23|
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Nationwide Projects
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, 15% bonus
My client is a highly successful, established award-winning main contractor, due to several recent contract awards they are now seeking a Project Manager to join their operations team, to work on nationwide projects.
They work across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £50m.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Project Manager
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Good Knowledge of current CDM and Building regulations.
- Ideally experience or familiarity within NEC, JCT, PFI and bespoke contracts
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent bonus scheme
Project Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Manager position or any other vacancy Please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to: email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's