|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 11:07|
PROJECT MANAGER (Construction)
Location: North London / South East Region
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My Client is a Tier 1 Contractor and are recruiting a Project Manager to be based on a number of projects in North London. You will report into a Project Director, the projects are valued at over £100m across a range of sectors. A proven track record in leading of multi-building work streams on site and specific experience of large industrial buildings, would be particularly advantageous.
The Key Requirements:
- Main contractor background
- Strong technical knowledge
- Commercial and Contract Awareness
- Experience of working on Industrial or film studio projects
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- D & B Background preferred but not essential
- Stable track record of employment
- Competent knowledge of IT packages
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy # We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's