|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 17:15|
Project Manager needed for £30m Student Accommodation in Chester
I am working with the UK's largest Student Accommodation construction company who need a Project Manager to join and run a £30m scheme in Chester. This is a fast track scheme with a demanding timescale, so best suited to an ambitious Project Manager who is looking to prove themselves on a difficult build.
You will lead the project as Number 1 on site. Reporting directly into the off-site Construction Director this is an excellent chance to join a new business and show your worth, sticking your name in the hat for more senior positions down the line!
As the successful Project Manager you will:
- Have a track record of delivering demanding construction projects
- Have worked on several Student Accommodation projects previously
- Be a tenacious individual and committed to meeting project deliverables
- Be willing and able to manage workload peaks
- Have at least degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Have a professional demeanour and be able to communicate with clients, subbies, site staff and off site seniors effectively
As the successful Project Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £60k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance + pension + holidays
- The chance to work in more senior positions down the line
If you are interested in the Project Manager position you can apply or contact Mike on m.crosson @project-resource.co.uk or 0161 2411222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits package
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Up to £0.00 per annum
Electrical Project Engineer
£450 - £500 per annum + Accommodation