|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 15:33|
Project Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Coventry
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
I am working on a Project Manager opportunity with a top-tier main contractor in Birmingham. The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering projects upwards of £20m in value and will be responsible for the overall management and success of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors who are also currently tendering for a number of high value commercial projects in the Midlands.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience of leading projects upwards of £20m in value
- Main contractor background
- Exposure to a variety of sectors including Student Accommodation and High Rise build projects
- Successfully delivered projects from tender through to practical completion
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 1220 . We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Great benefits package
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great benefits package
Assistant M&E Project Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£280 - £320 per day
Senior Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Great benefits package