|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 17:06|
Project Managers needed - brand new company - £80m D&B schemes
I recently registered a very exciting Project Manager vacancy for a brand-new property developer in Manchester. This company are brand new to the market but already have an £80m scheme live within the city centre - and this is what I need Project Managers for!
The promotion prospects within this business are unrivalled, and the projects that they will be delivering are among the most prestigious in the area. I am looking ideally for proven Project Managers from a regional main contractor background - experienced on a wide variety of packages and projects (I am not looking for candidates who have specialised in specific sectors and packages of works).
Successful Project Manager candidates will have the following background:
- Regional main contractors on projects up to £30m
- Professional qualification of degree or equivalent in construction related subject
- Engineering, joinery or bricklaying backgrounds welcome
- Proven track record of long-term permanent placements with reputable companies
- Experience on wide variety of packages
- Experience delivering large projects as a Number 1 on site from start to finish
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with co-workers of varying levels
- Commitment to achieving successful Project handover and a pride in your own work
- Desire to deliver prestigious projects on a long-term basis
As the successful Project Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary of £65k+ depending on individual experience and performance in interview
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, and competitive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work on high profile city centre projects on a long-term basis - incl. initial £80m high-rise project
- The chance to join a new and expanding company at an early stage - giving access to more senior roles in the medium term
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager, and you have experience which matches the profile, please apply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 2411222 and asking for Mike. We will be in touch within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits package
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Up to £0.00 per annum
Electrical Project Engineer
£450 - £500 per annum + Accommodation