|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 17:17|
You will manage the projects progress vs program; profit and loss on site; H&S; quality & day-to-day interface with key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any Project Managers with housebuilding experience to secure a role local to themselves in Droyslden and guarantee long-term local work.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of £50k to £55k
- Company car or car allowance
- Access to long-term work for a prestigious business
The successful Project Manager will:
- NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building or working towards desirable
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- Assertive and strong persuasion skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good management and leadership skills
If you think you have what it takes for this excellent and sought after Project Manager position then please contact James Fox, on 0161 2411222 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits package
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Up to £0.00 per annum
Electrical Project Engineer
£450 - £500 per annum + Accommodation