|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 08:47|
You will manage the projects progress vs program; profit and loss on site; H&S; quality & day-to-day interface with key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any Project Managers with housebuilding experience to secure a role local to themselves in Droyslden and guarantee long-term local work.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of £50k to £55k
- Company car or car allowance
- Access to long-term work for a prestigious business
The successful Project Manager will:
- NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building or working towards desirable
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- Assertive and strong persuasion skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good management and leadership skills
If you think you have what it takes for this excellent and sought after Project Manager position then please contact James Fox, on 0161 2411222 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West End, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Package i.e. Car, Healthcare, Pension
City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health, bonus
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits package
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package