|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£51000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2017 07:02|
Position: Project Manager
Location: North West
Salary: Circa £50,000 plus Car allowance and Bonus Scheme
Consultant: Adam Wright
The opportunity presents itself for a Project Manager to be part of a rapidly growing and reputable company based in the North West, working within the rail sector.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Project Manager with the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of a variety of construction projects.
This will include assisting in project conception, developing the project brief, and advising on budgeting, site acquisitions and planning. You will also assist with developing project strategy and programming.
This is a great opportunity for a Rail based Consultancy based Project Manager, who is looking to grow within a reputable PQS Company that has a reputation of having great working culture.
- Co-ordinating statutory authorities
- Arranging pre-commissioning, feasibility studies and report
- Arranging tender documentation, contractors and feedback monitoring
- Developing maintenance programmes and consultant's briefs
- Co-ordinating the design process
- Managing the construction process
- Managing the design consultants
- Unprecedented bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to grow within an extremely reputable company.
- Fantastic company values.
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Project Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.