|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 18:05|
Project Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My client is recruiting a Project Manager with a proven track record of safely completing projects valued between £10 - £30m in sectors to include Commercial, Schools and Higher Education, Health, Mixed-Use and Leisure. In addition, experience of higher value commercial office projects working within a larger team is desirable.
The role will be based in the Midlands region of our construction business. You will be based on projects around the Midlands.
The Key Requirements
- Main contractor background
- Experience of working on Commercial, Schools and high education, healthcare, mixed use and leisure
- RC Frame experience (essential)
- Delivered projects between £10M - £30M
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- D & B Background
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #2310 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £90000 per annum
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package