|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance, London wait time, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 10:53|
Project Manager in London
160 apartments over 23 storeys
We are currently recruiting for a project manager for a project based in the South London area.
Ten studios along with 77 one bedroomed, 68 two bedroomed and ten three bedroomed apartments would be available for rent.
A project brief outlined that there would be a single and "attractive" entrance with concierge facilities and a management suite at ground level.
Limited car parking is proposed at lower ground level as well as space for bicycle storage. The 11 parking spaces would be "primarily" used for people with mobility difficulties.
To manage the project which includes the attainment of the required quality, safety programme, profitability, co-ordination of site works and management of subcontractors resulting in a successful project completion.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
▪ NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
▪ Member of Chartered Institute of Building or working towards desirable
▪ Good knowledge of contract law
▪ Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
▪ CSCS Card
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Assertive and strong persuasion skills
▪ Strong time management skills
▪ Good management and leadership skills
- Good annual salary
- 25 days holiday
- Inconvience travel expense
- Car / Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Cash paid health scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum