Project Manager - Bridge Refurbishment - £5m Project - Principle Contractor
An exciting and engaging opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Manager working on a project based in Wandsworth has just been passed to me by a key client.
The project itself is a bridge across water and the successful candidate will come in and lead from the front reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
Project: Bridge Refurbishment
Project Length: 12 months before the next project
Contract type: Permanent - would be willing to accept someone who wishes to lodge
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) plus package
Client: Tier 1 Principle Contractor
- Experience of working on bridges
- Experience running projects as a "number 1"
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through Engineer and Site Agent to Project Manager
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Experienced in supervision of other engineers and sub-agents
- Extensive knowledge of programme planning sequencing and updating
If you would like to find out more about the role, or apply then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxfordshire, England, £65000 - £70000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package
Contracts Manager One of the Midlands largest Groundworks companies...
Leicester, Leicestershire, £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Extremely competitive benefits
PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION Location: L...
Senior Project Manager
Bedfordshire, England, £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits package
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - BEDFORDSHIRE Location: Bedfordshire Salary...
Electrical Project Engineer
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, £250 - £350 per day + flights, accommodation, allowance, transport
Electrical Project Engineer Sweden Rate: £250 - £350 per day Rotati...