Project Manager - Bridge Refurbishment - Principle Contractor
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Bridge Refurbishment - Principle Contractor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 15:03|
Project Manager - Bridge Refurbishment - £5m Project - Principle Contractor
An exciting and engaging opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Manager working on a project based in Wandsworth has just been passed to me by a key client.
The project itself is a bridge across water and the successful candidate will come in and lead from the front reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
Project: Bridge Refurbishment
Project Length: 12 months before the next project
Contract type: Permanent - would be willing to accept someone who wishes to lodge
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) plus package
Client: Tier 1 Principle Contractor
- Experience of working on bridges
- Experience running projects as a "number 1"
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through Engineer and Site Agent to Project Manager
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Experienced in supervision of other engineers and sub-agents
- Extensive knowledge of programme planning sequencing and updating
If you would like to find out more about the role, or apply then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's