Project Manager - Roads and Highways
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Roads and Highways|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:08|
The role is a Project Manager for a growing and established regional business. The business itself has a rich book of projects and due to recent cash injection is looking for an experienced Highways Project Manager to join and help with the rising workload.
The successful candidate will be North West based where they will be managing Highways Projects for local councils and frameworks.
Project Manager (Highways and Roads) - £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE) +Car/Car Allowance + package.
Our clients are looking for:
- Experience of working within the highways sector (Desirable);
- Experience running projects as a "number 1" above £3M in value (Desirable);
- Experience in earthworks, piling, steel structures, in-situ concrete, retaining walls, bridges, temporary works;
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through Engineer and Site Agent to Project Manager;
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint;
- Experienced in supervision of other engineers and sub-agents;
- Knowledge of BIM;
- Extensive knowledge of programme planning sequencing and updating;
- Specification for Highway works.
The responsibilities for the role:
- Resource allocation and management of Site staff , ensuring effective delegation of tasks (e.g. quality and programme management) to team members;
- Ensure timely methodology selection and preparation and completion of Method Statements, Risk and COSHH Assessments, and permits to work;
- Reporting monthly Contracts/Construction Manager on the project cost/value position and progress against programme and other key metrics.
- Ensure safe and sustainable systems of work and adherence to Company Health and Safety Policy;
- Develop, manage and maintain the Project Management Plan;
- Take ownership, leadership and promotion of project compliance with the Works Information and the Company Policies for Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and sustainability issues;
- Undertake the roles assigned within the contract PMP and manage others within their roles;
If this role is of interest to youapply via this job board.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's