|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Additional benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 11:21|
We are currently recruiting for a Project Planner to work on a permanent basis with a company who are massive in the construction industry.
· Support the planning function , which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through to construction phase.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data.
· Work closely with project teams, sub-contractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Ability of managing multiple projects and one time at differing stages
· Demonstrate the process of the information coordination and presentation to others
· Working autonomously and in a team environment
· Experience with working in construction industry tight/ diverse programming environments, including exposure to PRINCE2 or similar.
· Proficient in the use of ASTA, MS Project , Primavera and Microsoft Office and similar products to create and maintain schedules.
This position will suit an experienced Project Planner, looking to develop their career with a successful, growing construction company. We specialize in large £50M + new build commercial build projects.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Lewis Murphy at Project Resource on 0118 952 2240 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package