We are currently recruiting for a Project Planner to work on a permanent basis with a company who are massive in the construction industry.
· Support the planning function , which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through to construction phase.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data.
· Work closely with project teams, sub-contractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Ability of managing multiple projects and one time at differing stages
· Demonstrate the process of the information coordination and presentation to others
· Working autonomously and in a team environment
· Experience with working in construction industry tight/ diverse programming environments, including exposure to PRINCE2 or similar.
· Proficient in the use of ASTA, MS Project , Primavera and Microsoft Office and similar products to create and maintain schedules.
This position will suit an experienced Project Planner, looking to develop their career with a successful, growing construction company. We specialize in large £50M + new build commercial build projects.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Lewis Murphy at Project Resource on 0118 952 2240 or by email email@example.com
Project Planner - Major Contractor
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £50000 - £65000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Project Planner - Major Contractor The Opportunity We have a great ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Planner - North West & Manchester A leading top-tier contra...
Preston, Lancashire, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Planner - Lancashire / Greater Manchester A leading contrac...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Health, Holiday
Good Morning, Planner/Senior Planner - Heavy Civils/Earthworks - Bi...