|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 18:41|
Hampshire | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A Tier 1 Main Contractor established over 100 years ago is looking for a Project Planner.
Based in the Hampshire area, with projects all along the M4 corridor this main contractor has an order booked valued over £5bn, which is why they are looking for a Project Planner to join their team.
You will need have at least five years' experience in education and residential build, a degree in a relevant field and a UK driver's license.
If you are successful in your application, you will join a main contractor with an annual turnover of just under £2bn, the opportunity to fast-track your career progression, and a generous package.
Requirements for this Project Planner position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must have experience in education and residential sectors
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence and happy to travel to sites across the Hertfordshire area
Remuneration for this Project Planner position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Join an impressive main contractor with 100+ years' experience
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Project Planner position:
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.