|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 08:56|
£40m Project Value| up to £70,000 | Main Contractor
A large main contractor established nearly 100 years ago is looking for a Project Planner. Experts in civil engineering and rail, this company are also specialists in commercial, industrial, education and airport projects across the UK.
With an order book of circa £900m, the company have many upcoming projects, including a unique opportunity for a Project Planner to work on an airport based overseas. This major project will involve fit-out upgrades on multiple areas of the airport, including the baggage handling and passenger terminals.
The successful Project Planner will have the opportunity to work as part of a large team overseas on a project valued circa £40m. With the main works set to begin at the start of 2020, the company are keen to get a Project Planner onboard to work from pre-construction through to competition, which is scheduled to be in 2 ½ years.
Requirements for this Project Planner position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have prior experience as a Project Planner
- NEC 3 experience is a must, Option C experience would be advantageous
- Asta PowerProject experienced
- Must be able to communicate with Project and Client teams
- Be available to live away during the week
- Based in London or the South East
Remuneration for this Project Planner position:
- Up to £70,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Plus, competitive package
- Travel and accommodation expenses paid for
How to apply for this Project Planner position:
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's