|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel and accommodation paid|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:37|
Channel Islands | up to £70,000 | Main Contractor
A large main contractor established nearly 100 years ago is looking for a Project Planner. Experts in civil engineering and rail, this company are also specialists in commercial, industrial, education and airport projects across the UK.
With an order book of circa £900m, the company have many upcoming projects, including a unique opportunity for a Project Planner to work on an airport based overseas. This major project will involve fit-out upgrades on multiple areas of the airport, including the baggage handling and passenger terminals.
The successful Project Planner will have the opportunity to work as part of a large team overseas on a project valued circa £40m. With the main works set to begin at the start of 2020, the company are keen to get a Project Planner onboard to work from pre-construction through to competition, which is scheduled to be in 2 ½ years.
Requirements for this Project Planner position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have prior experience as a Project Planner
- NEC 3 experience is a must, Option 3 experience would be advantageous
- Asta PowerProject experienced
- Must be able to communicate with Project and Client teams
- Be available to live away during the week
Remuneration for this Project Planner position:
- Up to £70,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Travel and accommodation expenses paid for
- Join a company offering career progression
How to apply for this Project Planner position:
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's