|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 12:00|
London | up to £60,000 | Contractor
A specialist contractor with over 50 years' experience, that will take any project from the construction drawings right through to final handover and commissioning, urgently requires a Project Planner.
The contractor provides services to a diverse range of industry sectors including: commercial, hydrocarbons (oil & gas), manufacturing, pharmaceutical, renewables and data centres.
Based on site in in North London your work will consist of Healthcare and Education projects from £2M up to £50M. Working with a skilled team to develop and implement the project controls system, which will include:
- Setting up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Setting up WBS
- Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
- Developing the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract, using the Dornan bespoke PMS
- Baseline the Schedule
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Update the Schedule in Primavera/ASTA
- Monitor delays & client Notifications as required
- Monthly Project Reporting to Senior Management
Requirements for this Project Planner position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience as a Project Planner
- Have experience using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
Remuneration for this Project Planner position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Employee Development Scheme to fast track your progression
- Extensive training on Project Controls Procedures via the Planning Department.
- You will be joining a firm with low staff turnover
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Project Planner position:
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.