|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel & Accommodation expenses|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 12:00|
Large Main Contractor
Large Main Contractor| Up to £70k| London
My client, a large main contractor, has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Experts in civil engineering and rail, my client also specialise in commercial, industrial, education and airport projects across the UK.
They are looking for a Project Planner to join them ASAP on a project which involves:
- Upgrading the existing arrivals lounge, departures lounge, baggage handling and passenger terminals with Cat A/B fitouts
- Using traditional design processes
- A project value of nearly £40m
With the main works set to start Jan 2020, my client urgently needs someone who is ready to join the team in London and start on the pre-construction. With the project set to last 2 ½ years, this company are offering career longevity, stability and security.
A permanent position, you will be based out of the London office on projects across the commercial, industrial, education, airport and rail sectors in the South East.
If you are successful in your application, my client offers a £65k - £70k (depending on experience).
My client is looking for someone who:
- Has 10+ years' experience as a Planner
- Is experienced with NEC 3 option C form of contract
- Is proficient with ASTA PowerProject software
- Has experience working on similar projects
How to apply for this Project Planner position:
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.